The Audi TT is a standard car in Midtown Madness 2. It returns in Midtown Madness 3 as one of the fastest vehicles in the game. The car in MM2 is based on the 2000 model while the one in MM3 is based on the older 1999 model. In HQTM Team's Classic Madness mod, it is replaced by the Porsche 356 Speedster, as Audi did not exist in its modern format until 1970.
How to Unlock Edit
The Audi TT was designed by Volkswagen in 1994, as Audi's new lightweight sports coupe. In 1998, it was finally released to international praise. In addition to convertible Roadster models, Audi also introduced the quattro line, a series of 4-wheel drive performance models. In 2006, the second generation TT was released, with futuristic styling and advanced technological features. In addition to the Roadster and quattro, this new lineup included the TTS and TT RS, futher performance models that turned it into the powerful street machine on sale today.
- Top Speed: 147 mph
- Horsepower: 180 bhp
- Mass: 2655 lbs
- Durability: Low
- Aviator Grey
- Denim Blue
- Amulet Red
- Desert Green
- Big Kitty (unlocked though victory in all San Francisco Checkpoint races)
- Chinatown (originally cut from the game, but made available through use of MM2 Revisited)
- Wing Cho! (originally cut from the game, but made available through use of MM2 Revisited)
- The colours Aviator Grey and Big Kitty are noticacibly less shiny than any of the other colours available.
- The Big Kitty paint job does not come with damage textures for the rear of the car. This was fixed in MM2 Revisited.
- The Audi TT is rear wheel drive in the game, whereas in real life the TT was only available in either front wheel drive or four wheel drive.
- This car features all-wheel steering, as the rear wheels turn slightly when the car is steered.
- The Vehicle Showcase screen says that it is a Coupé model.
- It has very strong brakes.
- This is the only European vehicle to be unlocked in an American city.